Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by and learn more about the displaced people of Syria and how the Syrian American Medical Society is saving lives.



Though I have more to write you'll find posts of some of my visits with Syrian refugees in Amman and at Zaatari refugee camp on the north on the Syrian border. These people are like you and me. They have very few material things but are happy for their lives and those that have survived with them. For most - despite having experienced the unthinkable - their spirits are undeterred and their love unbridled.



Join me in making a small difference in someone's life. Together we can do so much!




How can you help?  Do you have medical supplies and equipment to donate? Do you wish to make a monetary contribution? Donate Legos for children? 
Contact me at any time:  Gina@SmallBusinessSolutions-online.com; 413.323.0333

I look forward to hearing from you and learning how you can help.  Many drops in the bucket make it full!



Gina Panzieri in collaboration with the Syrian American Medical Society  - http://sams-usa.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment